Content - History

History.

1935

Establishment of the company „Ernst Böttler KG“ in Erfurt, Thüringen through Ernst Böttler

Manufacture of products for the footwear industry

1964

Expansion of the product range within coatings systems for rubber sheets (shoe soles)

1965

Relocation of the company to Telgte near Münster in Nordrhein-Westfalen

1975

Expansion of the product line by release agents for Polyurethane (PU)

1976

Portfolio upgrade through coating systems for PU surfaces (particularly In-Mould-Coating-Systems 1981) and other plastic types

1986

Completion of the product range for PU-Solution through pigment preparations for PU

1996

Accomplishment of certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001

2000

Establishment of the company Bomex Chemical Shanghai Co. Ltd. / China

2001

Establishment of the company Kem Design de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. / Mexico

2003

 „Ernst Böttler KG“  is sold to the Berlac Group, Switzerland

Change of name into Bomix Chemie GmbH

2011

 Launch of new trademark and new corporate design under the Berlac Group umbrella 

 

 

 

 

Footer